Terms & Conditions
Big switch is a intermediary. As such we do not provide you with 'credit assistance' as defined by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act. Big Switch provides you with information which may be offered to you by financial institutions. Membership of the Big Switch Campaign is not an offer to make finance available to you.
Big Switch makes no representation as to the suitability of an offer made through the Big Switch Campaign, You should seek your own independent advice about the suitability of any offer made available.
Big Switch does not guarantee the correctness or completeness of any third party information relied on to complete this site. Big Switch takes no responsibility for the information provided on a third party website. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website or any products or services on that site.
Big Switch does not charge you for our services. However you may be required to pay application fees, valuation fees, or other fees to the financial institution if you elect to apply for an offer made available to members of the Big Switch Campaign.
If you have any complaints about the service provided by Big Switch, you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are unable to resolve your problem, you may contact our external dispute resolution scheme. External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.
Big Switch’s obligations
We have obligations to financial institutions and must not provide any information we know is misleading or deceptive. We also have obligations under the law to report any fraud, forgery, or other illegal activities. By signing up to the Big Switch Campaign you confirm that you understand that we have these obligations to financial institutions and under the law. If you have any questions about our role, please contact us and ask before you sign up.
Big Switch is collecting personal information about you. The notice below is to inform you of your rights under the Privacy Act.
- The information you provide will be held by Big Switch.
- You can gain access to the information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com
- We may use the personal information you provide for the purposes of arranging credit and for direct marketing of products and other services offered by Big Switch or an organisation we are affiliated with or represent. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing material from Big Switch you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request not to receive this information.
- We may disclose personal information to any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding the approval or management of your loan. For example if a complaint is lodged about us or a financial institution.
- We may disclose personal information about you as required by law, or to any organisation involved with providing credit to you, or any other associates or contractors of Big Switch, including, for example, statement printing houses, mail houses, lawyers, accountants, or people considering acquiring or taking an interest in our business or our assets.
- If you do not provide your personal information you will not be accepted as a member of the Big Bank Switch Campaign.
You agree that Big Switch may collect and use your personal information as specified above.